1. This document is an agreement which you must accept in order to use the Slenke service. It describes both your rights and your obligations as part of
using the service. It is important that you read it carefully because you will be legally bound to these terms. Slenke Inc. (“Slenke” “we” “us”) only provides its Slenke Service (as defined below) to you subject to this Terms of Service agreement (“TOS”). By accepting this
TOS or by accessing or using the Service or Site, you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by this TOS.
If you are entering into this TOS on behalf of a company or business, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its end users and its affiliates to this TOS. In that case, the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity, its end users (including administrators) and its affiliates, as applicable. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with this TOS, you may not use the Service. You acknowledge that this TOS is a contract between you and Slenke, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you and Slenke, and it governs your use of the Service.
2. As our business evolves, Slenke may need to change this TOS from time to time. If we do so, we will provide our business customers reasonable prior notice either by emailing the email address associated with your account or by posting a notice on the Site. You can review the most current version of this TOS at any time by visiting this page. The revised terms and conditions will become effective on the date set forth in our notice, and if you use the Service after that date, your use will constitute acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If any change to this TOS is not acceptable to you, your only remedy is to cancel your account and stop using the Services, which you may do by clicking here https://slenke.com/settings/ or otherwise through the process provided in the Service.
3. As part of the registration process, you will identify an administrative user name (in the form of an email address) and password for your account. You may use these credentials to create standard users (each with their own password) up to the maximum number permitted for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login, password and account and for all activities that occur under your login or account. End users should be aware that your company’s administrator may have certain rights to access your account and related information in connection with the Services and to set your company’s policies regarding your use of various aspects of the Services. Please refer to your company administrator if you have questions regarding such matter.
1. You may access and use the Service only for lawful, authorized purposes and you shall not misuse the Service in any manner (as determined by Boast Technologies in its sole discretion). For example, you shall not (and, as a business customer, shall ensure that your end users and administrators do not) (a) sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party; (b) use the Service in any unlawful, improper or unauthorized manner (including without limitation in violation of any data, privacy or export control laws), in any manner that is obscene, harassing, offensive, fraudulent, misleading or the like, or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service or its components; (c) infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party; or (d) modify, adapt or hack the Service, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks. You shall comply with any codes of conduct, policies, storage limitations, or other notices Slenke provides you or publishes in connection with the Service from time to time, and you shall promptly notify Slenke if you learn of a security breach related to the Service.
2. Any software that may be made available by Slenke in connection with the Service (“Software”) contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, Slenke only grants you a personal, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to use the object code of any Software solely in connection with the Service and in accordance with our policies. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
3. Slenke reserves the right to use your Company name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on Slenke’ website and in other communication with existing or potential Slenke customers. For example, we might list your company on one of our webpages under lists of Slenke customers. We don’t want to list customers who don’t want to be listed, so you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
1. "Your Data" means any data and content stored or transmitted via the Services by or on behalf of you or your end users (which may include data you elect to import from third party services you use). This includes messages you send, files you upload, comments on files, profile information and anything else you enter or upload into Slenke. Slenke will make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all facilities used to store and process Your Data to meet a high standard for security.
2. In order for us to provide the Service to you, we require that you grant us certain rights with respect to Your Data. For example, we need to be able to transmit, store and copy Your Data in order to display it to you and your teammates, to index it so you are able to search it, to make backups to prevent data loss, and so on. Your acceptance of this TOS gives us the permission to do so and grants us any such rights necessary to provide the service to you, only for the purpose of providing the service (and for no other purpose). This permission includes allowing us to use third-party service providers (such as Amazon Web Services) in the operation and administration of the service and the rights granted to us are extended to these third parties to the degree necessary in order for the service to be provided. These rights and permissions are not permanent: they terminate whenever you remove all or part of Your Data from The Service. We claim no ownership over Your Data.
3. If you or your end users send us any feedback or suggestions regarding the Service, you grant Slenke an unlimited, irrevocable, free license to use any such feedback or suggestions for any purpose without any obligation to you or your end users.
4. Nothing herein shall limit our right to collect, use and analyze data and other information relating to the use and performance of the Services and related technologies and to disclose it in aggregate or de-identified forms in connection with our business. That means, for example, that we can tally up the number of people connected to the service on a given day, or the number of messages sent during a period of time, or any one of a near-infinite number of other measures or analyses and share that however we’d like.
5. You are solely responsible for your own, your administrators’ and your end users’ conduct, the content of Your Data, and all communications with others while using the Services. We may choose to review public content for compliance with our policies and guidelines, but you acknowledge that Boast Technologies has no obligation to monitor any information on the Services. However, you further agree that Slenke may remove or disable any public content at any time for any reason or for no reason at all. We are not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, or legality of Your Data or any other information you and your end users may be able to access using the Services. The Services provide features that allow you and your end users to share Your Data and other materials with others or to make it public. Please consider carefully what you allow to be shared or made public.
1. The Services may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled emergency maintenance, or because of other causes beyond our reasonable control, but Slenke shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice of any material scheduled service disruption. Further, you understand that the operation of the Service may be unencrypted if you chose to use unencrypted gateways to connect to the service and involve (a) transmissions over various networks, and (b) transmission to Slenke’ third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary technology and services to operate and maintain the Service. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for adequate security, protection and backup of Your Data. Slenke will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of Your Data, or any corruption, deletion, destruction or loss of any of Your Data.
2. THE SERVICE AND ALL RELATED COMPONENTS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND Boast Technologies EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SLENKE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE, NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, AND NO INFORMATION, ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SLENKE OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TOS.
1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL Slenke BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST DATA, OR (B) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE to YOUR CLAIM or, IF NO FEES APPLY, one hundred ($100) U.S. dollars, OR (C) ANY MATTER BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS TOS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS TOS.